subscribe: Posts | Comments

Transmission Use Of System Agreement

0 comments

The user agreement is a contract between an electrical network (for example. B Aurora Energy) and an electricity distributor that sets the conditions for the retailer to use the local power grid to power its customers. The agreements relate to tariff structure, service levels and dispute resolution. Aurora Energy has adopted the model agreements published in September 2012 for the use of the Electricity Authority system, with a minimum number of exemptions, as indicated below: this is Aurora Energy`s voluntary disclosure with respect to user agreements with electricity distributors, as recommended by the Electricity Authority. At present, 75% of carry-over revenue is recovered from suppliers through the fees set out in Annex A of this list. The remaining 25% of transmission revenues are recovered by generators through the generator`s export fee. System User Charges (TUoS) consist of three parts: all licensed electricity distributors and suppliers must become parties to the DCUSA. Before a supplier or generator can participate in the internal electricity market (SEM), the TUoSA must be signed by both the TSO and the supplier/generator. Suppliers and generators who wish to use the transmission system must conclude with SONI a Transfer User Agreement (TUoSA) defining the obligations of both parties before using the transmission system. Clause 2.4.12 of the Electricity Distribution Information Disclosure Determination 2012 requires Aurora Energy to publicly disclose the prescribed terms (as defined in clause 1.4.3) of non-standard contracts. Aurora Energy has two such contracts.

SONI Transmission Use of System Charging Statement 2020/21 The Transmission Statement of Charges (see Documents section) published annually describes the charges for the use of all-Iceland transmission networks for production and supply in Northern Ireland and also sets other system charges for central producers in Northern Ireland. If you would like to discuss whether you should be a part of this code and, if so, how to become one, please contact DCUSA. The System Distribution and Use Agreement (DCUSA) provides a single centralised document relating to the connection and use of electricity distribution networks. . . .

Comments are closed.